Start a new topic

Is MyLand too easy?

Hi Striiv users! 

We have been hearing from a lot of you that MyLand is getting to be too easy- you fill all of your islands up way too quickly, and then you have billions of coins and nothing to spend them on! 

We are soliciting your ideas- how can we make it more challenging to keep you interested? Big ideas are great for the long run, but we are also interested in small, simple things that we could implement now. 

Use this forum to start the conversation...

3 people like this idea

Is there a level where daily deals and specials show up??? I have been playing for a year and it still says coming soon... so wondered if it appears when u reach a specific level?
Hi, I made a comment that I don’t see here yet. How long does it take to show up or get answered?

Is there another way to get energy, I know I just started, and with upgrades of the low end objects, I already have to walk for 2-3 days to update (taking about 10k steps a day).

Hi Tara, glad to hear MyLand serves as a motivating factor! Your interest in challenges and bonus items has been noted on our feature request log. We're taking a look at how MyLand fits into our current app experience, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Okay- the MyLand app is working well for me & I love my Striiv Band. I am not generally a gamer, but I do find it motivates me enough that I will get up and take a walk specifically to get some needed energy points.

I agree with others that I think it would be more motivational and fun for me if challenges came back (I was not using a Striiv product when they were around before, have only had it a month or so).

Instead of energy or gold bonuses, though, how about bonus items (special animals or plants, etc) that can ONLY be earned by performing "quests" such as meeting your goal 30 days in a row, or earning 10,000 steps for seven days, or whatever.

Again, I am really enjoy my Band and am excited to see what your developers will come up with in the future :) I have been recommend the Striiv products to everyone I know!

Hi Beverly, judging from your replies to our Facebook page and through email, it sounds like you're using the old Striiv Walkathon app. If that's the case, we have since discontinued the standalone Walkathon app in order to focus our efforts on the Activity Tracker app. Please continue to communicate with us via email and we'll get your questions and concerns sorted out. 

Cannot get my land /striiv app to function at all ... I tap on App, it opens up and then immediately closes.  Anyone have this problem and were thye albe to resolve it?

Hi Gil and Dian, MyLand energy directly correlates with tracked steps at the moment. In the past we did have challenges in place which allow you to earn large amounts of energy after completing a task. We do have plans to re-design challenges and re-introduce them to the app, so stay tuned!

Dian, I think you get as the same amount of energy as walking?  But glad to see other people also find this frustrating and the lack of information

1. What amount of energy is earned for each 1000 steps? I have 76million coins but can't get enough energy to do anything big. My Walgreens tracker version of Myland does not have any challenges. I walk about 5000 each day. Any plans for challenges? 2. I have put another brand tracker in one pocket, striiv in the other. Over 50% more steps from the other. Even when I count the steps myself I don't get nearly what it shows. Getting frustrated because I can't get enough energy points.

1 person likes this

I cannot even load the game, "loading" icon keeps spinning, and then it exits to main screen.  Have not been able to get into the game at all.  Running android 4.4.2.  I don't know if it because running android or there is a glitch in the system.  Any help would be appreciated in getting this to work.  Thanks!

I have loads of coins and gems but can't seem to generate much more than about 10000 energy despite doing about 4000 steps per day. Just me?

1 person likes this
I have the Striiv app on my iPhone - started 4 days ago, have 3 islands, all full of stuff now, and millions of coins, and 17.5K of gems, and just have to grow stuff now so I can expand to the cloudy parts of the islands. It says I'm supposed to visit my islands to collect coins, but next harvest says 0:00:00 all the time, and there were only coins to collect the very first time I opened the app. But still, I have millions and millions of coins. I've been collecting coins from people I've added as friends, but are my island coins being auto collected? Is that why I have no coin icons and so many coins?

no not too easy.worked for 3 days form then broke. app say time to harvest = 0:00:00 but click on it and nothing to harvest been stuck on 0 for over 6 hours now. reboot phone deleted app reinstalled relogged it. still stuck  at 0

Dragon??  I have had no mention of a dragon yet...I have 21 of 25 animals, when does it come into play or what tree or building do you have to buy to get the dragon??  I am loving my my land, so far, I am just working up to Turtle Island.  I don't think it is too easy so far, it takes me an appropriate amount of time to build up my energy to activate my items, I am currently working on my Grandmother tree.  

What else do I have to look forward, and is there somewhere I can go to see what I have in store for me?

Thanks!   Pamela

Login or Signup to post a comment