Start a new topic

Looking for Striiv friends? Look here!

Do you need a little healthy competition to keep moving? You're in the right place. Let others know you're in the market for some Striiv friends here, and you can add each other as friends in the Striiv app. 

9 people have this question

Hi please add me on your list. I have a striiv play. And not sure how to add friends. 
Hi all , feel free to add me , I love the extra motivation . Name is Sam Phillips or sam_mad@me.com
Please add me!! Trying to play! erickahernandez@gmail.com Ericka Hernandez

I just bought a Striiv Touch and I love it! I'd like to have some friends too. Healthy competition is a good motivator. Please feel free to add me.

Hi could use some friends to get me motivated.

Please add me also richrdmacbeth@gmail.com been a striiv user for a few years now

Add me on from NZ. Looking for some competition.
How i can add u to my friends. I just got my striiv 2 months ago and dont know how to add friends.
Chris Hutchings NZ

Add me too jojy kuriakose

jojy_k@yahoo.com

Trying to figure all this out and need friends, hoping you can help. Thank you

Hi Kelly!

You can find friends by tapping on the Leaderboard in the Striiv app (it's a long tile that says Friends), then tapping the person+ icon in the upper right corner. You then type in someone's email address or name, and any matches come up. Then, you tap Add next to the person you want to add. Once they accept your request, you're now friends and can keep track of each other's progress!

Heather, your name is too common for a friend search, but I'll accept a request from you. Just put Kathi P into the "search for friends" space & make the request.
Hopefully this is allowed but I have made a Facebook group called 'Striiv Friends Global' feel free to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/striivfriendsglobal/

I also just got a striiv band for Christmas and I am looking for friends to stay motivated and encourage each other, if interested please add me Patrice Williams.

Login or Signup to post a comment